Basement & Foundation Waterproofing
Top 5 reasons to choose Bone-Dry for our basement repairs and foundation services:
- 100% FREE home inspections by out highly trained Certified Structural Engineers
- We offer an Industry Leading Lifetime Warranty – Fully transferable should you sell your home
- The basement contractor you can rely on – we are locally owned & operated small family business with A+ BBB Rating, multiple Angie’s List Super Service Award recipient, and various other customer service awards
- Our highly experienced team holds over 120+ years of combined experience in Basement Repairs & Foundation Industries
- We take tremendous pride in serving our community. Most recently we’ve donated high-end land drainage and foundation repair services to the Louisville Metro Police Foundation and Kentucky Humane Society
Common problems our basement company solves:
- Basement wall cracks or floor cracks
- Cracked concrete wall repair, cracked concrete foundation wall, cracked concrete basement wall, cracked concrete block walls, cracked concrete driveways, cracked concrete steps, cracked concrete strairs, repairs for all concrete cracks
- Wet basement – we can help keep your basement dry for life
- Leaking basement walls, or leaky basement floors? We can help stop leaking basements for you. Call today. French drains are one of the most effective ways to prevent leaky basements.
- Foundation cracks – horizontal, vertical, and on lab, poured, stone, old foundations or new ones.
- Basement walls leaking, basement floor leaks
- Bowed foundation walls – Wall stabilization
- Leaking cove joints
- Windows won’t open/shut or are difficult to open/shut – hints at a sinking foundation which we can help with by lifting the foundation and if necessary we can secure the footer with our piering system
- Dampness leads to mold and/or bugs in your home is caused by water from outside of your home seeping in through the walls/floors – We have a wide variety of patented interior and exterior waterproofing systems we can implement to project your home for life! Only then does finishing your basement become feasible
- Land drainage problems – if water is pooling in your yard you may want to consider a drainage system to address the issue. Poor yard drainage can lead to serious damage in the long run.
Bone-Dry Waterproofing Company- Basement Contractors you can Trust
Founded in Louisville, Kentucky and now with over 120 years of combined experience, Bone-Dry Waterproofing is one of Kentuckiana’s premier waterproofing and foundation repair companies. We are a family-owned, family-operated business built on the values of hard work and honest business relationships. We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured and are fully accredited members of the Better Business Bureau, the Home Builders Association, and Angie’s List with a Super Service award.
As for our work, Bone Dry Waterproofing water solution systems are designed to stand the test of time. We offer one of the best warranties in the business for as long as your home is standing. In addition, our warranty is fully transferable at no additional cost to either party. We’re happy to share our expertise and answer any questions our customers might have about our services—just give us a shout using the contact form, or call us at any location using the tab at the top of the page.