The dream of every homeowner is to live in a comfortable and healthy indoor space. This is one reason most homeowners invest in the latest HVAC systems. If you have a basement in your house you appreciate how complicated maintaining indoor air quality (IAQ) can be. According to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) the air inside the average American home is 5 times more polluted than outdoor air. This is where the EZ Breathe ventilation comes in handy.
While you might have invested in the latest dehumidification system, it is important to appreciate the limitations that come with this outdated technology. With increased levels of pollution in the environment you need the best ventilation system which is what EZ Breathe offers you. To reduce respiratory disease among your family this new system is an affordable alternative to dehumidifier, ionizer or air purifiers in the market.
Here are some other reasons to invest in this new ventilation technology:
- Low maintenance: This ventilation system does not require filters in order to clean the air but instead uses an air exchange system to draw in fresh air from outside and the used air from the basement is drawn out. The innovative system completely expels contaminated air, allergens and mold spores, therefore improving the indoor air quality (IAQ).
- No water reservoir to empty: There isn’t a water tank to empty the water reservoir as in your old dehumidifier. The water reservoir can become a health risk in case of biological growth within it.
- More efficiency: The EZ Breathe system serves a larger area of up to 7,000 square feet. This is more effective compared to a dehumidifier, which only serves a single room. With 6 to 10 air exchanges daily the indoor air quality in your house will always be higher.
- Versatility: Not only does the new technology improve air quality but also lowers humidity and reduces radon gas levels. It also removes odors, expels allergens, pollutants, and airborne particles.
- Quiet operations: This system is quieter than the ordinary dehumidifier is and is ideal for any type of property.
- Lower cost of operation: This ventilation system uses less power than a dehumidifier, which saves the homeowner a lot of money.
If you have been looking for the best home improvement idea, it is time to invest in the new EZ Breathe. It is not only a more effective ventilation solution but you will also save a lot of money in the process.