EZ Breathe Ventilation System
“6 out of every 10 homes and buildings are sick, they are hazardous to your health as a result of airborne pollutants.” – US EPA
We Can Help! Benefits To Using An EZ Breathe System!
- 6 to 10 air exchanges daily
- Expels allergens and pollutants
- Removes odors
- Low energy costs
- Lowers humidity
- Improves Air quality
- Reduces radon
- No maintenance
- Quiet operation
- Flexible installation
- Services up to 7,000 square feet
- Exhausts airborne particles, dust
- 10 Year Warranty
Did you know?
- If you notice that your cold-water pipes are “sweating”, that’s a definite symptom that you’re a victim of excess condensation and poor air ventilation which can also lead to dry rot in addition to spurring mold growth.
- Because of the unhealthy living conditions that these problems can create, most reputable waterproofing companies are now integrating ventilation systems into their comprehensive waterproofing systems.
- The EPA recommends a certain standard of air quality and that level of quality can only be achieved with adequate ventilation and air exchange within your home.
Mon-Fri: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
24/7 Answering Service
Mon-Fri: 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
Saturday: Appointment Only