Water leaking into your property can a problem be as small as a trickle or as large as a river. Bone Dry Waterproofing, Inc. will professionally and correctly diagnose any leakage issues you may encounter at your property. Whether you have a new structure or a property built by your distant ancestors, we at Bone Dry Waterproofing, Inc. can provide solutions to repair ant type of problem. We concentrate on keeping the water out of your space, so as not to cause any future issues.
Each property is different depending on type of structure:slab foundation,crawl space,full depth basement or any combination of these. Our professionals will perform a complete interior and exterior inspection with the property owner(s) to assess and diagnose any and all issues. Our professionals are certified in types of damage,causes and solutions.
Keeping your property dry and healthy is our most important service. We employ an education process so the property owner(s) can make the best decision to address any type of issue. Excess moisture can cause many different types of problems:musty or earthy smells,mold,squeaking floors,rotting wood or other organic materials,rusting, sticking doors and windows, as well as the anguish of always worrying whether or not you will have to stay up all night with a wet vac so all of your possessions don’t get ruined. Let Bone Dry Waterproofing, Inc. make your place a dry healthy place. Bone Dry Waterproofing, Inc. A Great Place to Take a Leak!
What makes our systems special?
- The Bone Dry Exterior System combines external repairs and sealing of your homes walls with the installation of an external drainage system that transports water from around your home to a distant point on your property.
- Our proven wall repair process includes a three-part sealing system using heavy-duty industrial plastic, Fiberlock wall strips and a super-strength mastic adhesive to eliminate leakage forever.
- Our subterranean French drain system forces surface water away from your home by creating an underground canal of drain tile packed in gravel below the surface.
- This canal is dug by hand and after the drain system is installed, the dirt and sod are carefully replaced so your lawn looks virtually untouched.
- The Bone Dry Interior System combines an interior drainage system beneath your basement floor with a pumping system that pumps water from the drain and discharges it away from your home.
- Our technicians carefully open your basement floor next to all exterior walls and install drain tile packed in gravel, creating a water canal that captures rising ground water.
- When the water table rises, the French drain canal captures the ground water and causes it to naturally flow to the pressure relief system where it is pumped out of the drainage canal and discharged away from your home.
- A pressure relief system is then installed in your basement and viola!